my autobiography



My name is Claudia Andrea Guerra Muñoz, and I was born in Santiago, Chile, on February 26th, 1999. I am the younger son in the family, after my older brother, Juan Pablo, and my sister Valentina. When I was a kid, I use to go to the south of Chile every year with my family, because my mom is from there, specific in Puerto Montt. I waited so exited every summer to go, so since that moment I love the south of Chile. Nature, wind and people are so different, and I hope to live there someday.

At seven years old, I entry to study at Instituto Miguel León Prado, a school from my commune, San miguel. I studied there until eighteen years old, so I pass almost all my life in that place, and I am so grateful because I have a good education and I found my best friends.
Now I study public administration at Universidad de Chile. I don't know yet if is really something that I like, but when I entry I think that it be the best option for me.

Another important part of my life is scout. I'm started to going to scout when I was twelve years old, and it really change my life because I learn how to deal life. I knew what was to work in team, also I enjoy so much this part of my life with people that with the time, they turned in my family.


Last Summer in Puerto Montt, Chile.




Last summer too with my best friends in scout's camp.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario